Have you wondered why you feel so much sometimes? Do you feel like when you are surrounded by negative people it makes you feel drained? Then you could be an empath.
What exactly is an empath?
An empath is a person that is capable of feeling or sensing what another person is feeling.
Empaths are highly sensitive and can sometimes feel overwhelmed with emotions.
It took me a long time to really understand why I would feel strong emotions at times when it did not make sense. As I strengthened my intuition I was able to understand how to use my abilities to help others. As an empath, you have the ability to read other peoples energy. All depending on your interaction you could experience a lot of negative or positive energy. Either way can make you feel a little overwhelmed. Luckily people tend to gravitate towards empaths because they are good listeners and make good companions. The trick is to learn how to use your empathetic gifts in a good way that can help yourself and others. The key is to set boundaries!
Here is a list of a bunch of great ways to benefit from being an empath:
- The ability to read the energy in your environment so you can better approach a conflict or situation.
- The ability to connect with others on a soul level.
- The ability to offer emotional support to those in need of guidance.
- The ability to sense or feel what is going on with someone you care about without them telling you.
- Allows you to feel a higher level of confidence in all of your relationships.